Agency / Office Assistant (internship)
Dialect is looking for an Agency / Office Assistant to provide support for the management team as well as to look after the day to day running of our busy Bath office.
The ideal candidate needs to have effective and professional communication skills as well as excellent organisational and coordination skills. We are looking for someone who is proactive and with a real can do attitude.
The role is a full time paid internship (35h per week) for a 3-month period with the potential to convert to a full time contract for the right candidate.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter, explaining why you’d be perfect for the role, and what you’d bring to the team.
- Office reception, front of house, managing meeting rooms
- Managing office supplies & stationery
- Managing and communicating office rotas
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests/issues
- Liaise with office related suppliers (handyman, landlord, cleaners, electricity, alarm system, etc)
- Manage couriers (parcels coming in and going out)
- Develop and maintain company filing system (we operate our filing system in Google, so we do not hold paper copies which means you need to scan documents and file them in the Google shared drive system)
- Organise team events (e.g. monthly film night, team dinners, quiz nights, christmas party, summer party, etc…)
- Travel bookings (for non video team)
- Admin support for management team as well as for the wider Dialect team (this can include carrying out research, data inputting, helping with presentations, taking minutes/notes during certain meetings, maintain company-wide contact list of clients, partners, suppliers)
- Finance admin support (scanning and logging receipts, managing petty cash, data inputting, etc…)
- Setting up and managing users on Dialect’s software tools (Google, Slack, Airtable, Timetastic, Harvest, TravelPerk, etc…)
- Organise christmas gifts for clients
Job Specific Skills and Attributes
- Good with people!
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can be trusted with sensitive information
- Quick to learn new admin-related tools/software
Nice to have:
- Proficient in using Google docs and/or Microsoft Office software
- Have worked in an agency environment before
- Experience of office management/assistance tasks
Dialect is an agency that specialises in the art and science of audience engagement for the world’s tech and gaming brands. We are at the forefront of content creation and dissemination, with an audience first perspective which allows us to create beautiful, surprising & expert content.
The fundamental elegance and authenticity of a language led us to create a culture of passion for everything that we do – leading to the name ‘Dialect’.
We speak the language of the audience, not only because we understand their needs, but because we ourselves are the audience. This means we understand that Brands can struggle to get the ‘brand voice’ they want. We bridge the gap. Our team is made up of experts who don’t just understand the market of tech & games; they, as consumers themselves, are fully immersed in the industry – meaning Dialect isn’t like other marketing agencies. We create content that we, as the audience, want to see. This is the only way to engage in a world of white noise.
In addition to creating engaging content, we specialise in placing the right content in front of the right people at the right time. We deliver cutting-edge campaign strategies across all digital channels, from large-scale publisher partnerships, paid social, PPC and everything in-between. We use our deep industry knowledge to connect brands with potential customers or fans, and communicate in a way that resonates – delivering the best results, whatever the brief. Furthermore, our data team provides real-time analytics & information via a bespoke reporting engine; and this is the science behind the art.
Dialect has offices in San Francisco, London & Bath – something we think puts us in a unique position with our clients. We have the creative sensibilities of a British company, whilst maintaining the technological capabilities of a San Francisco agency.
Go to www.dialectinc.com for more information.