NVIDIA had a problem in 2011. They were developing these amazingly powerful “Tegra” chipsets for mobile devices, but most of the applications available on the Android app store weren’t showing off this horsepower. Dialect was approached and commissioned to develop a stylish and powerful app that would do 2 things:
- Drive discovery for some of the best apps and games in the Android ecosystem
- Show off the power of the Tegra chip
And then we introduced the website
- Building on the tremendous success and momentum of the NVISION mobile app, we set out to create the next big gaming and technology website in partnership with NVIDIA.
- Create entirely new content categories and user features to deliver on the needs of NVISION’s rapidly growing reader base.
Developed with the needs of gamers as well as our existing loyal readers in mind, the new NVISION website was built from the ground up to deliver an engaging editorial experience found on the NVISION mobile app but in a new responsively designed website that can be enjoyed whether you’re reading NVISION on your computer or mobile device. Featuring daily stories written by top gaming journalists from PC Gamer, Wired, GamePro, The Escapist and more, the completely overhauled NVISION introduces a wealth of new content and website features including new content categories, community tools and functionality, SEO integration, stunning high-definition galleries and much more.
- Launched completely revamped NVISION website delivering daily content covering the biggest stories across gaming, technology and mobile.
- Bolstered NVIDIA’s gaming efforts by providing original, trustworthy and professionally written stories on its gaming products and third-party partners.