Dialect | Video Editor
Location: Bath, UK (with some flexibility)
Do you love videogames? Of course you do. But do you also love editing video and creating bright, insightful content about games? If so, this is the perfect role for you. Award-winning creative media agency Dialect is looking for a video editor to help with a gaming YouTube channel, already closing in on 100,000 subs, on a permanent contract.
As video editor you’ll work with the global head of video, senior producer, and producer to create regular editorial gaming videos on YouTube. Playing games, capturing gameplay, and editing in Adobe Premiere will central to your work, but there’s the opportunity to get into writing, presenting, and livestreaming, too. We’re looking for someone with a passion for games who can work quickly and creatively in Adobe Premiere.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter, explaining why you’d be perfect for the role and what you’d bring to the team.
You will be capturing gameplay on PC, editing features with VO and in-vision presenters for YouTube, and working alongside the global head of video, senior producer, and producer.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Capturing gameplay
- Editing in Adobe Premiere
- Assisting with filming and recording VO
- Video uploading, SEO and YouTube channel management (training provided)
Special Requirements for this role
Job Specific Skills and Attributes
- Great knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- A love of, and aptitude for, gaming
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly in a reactive environment
- Experience of YouTube channel ownership/management
- Experience of shooting with high end cameras, eg FS7, C100/300
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Working knowledge of Adobe Audition
- International travel
- Early access to latest releases
- Chance to attend key industry events – E3, Gamescom, EGX, etc.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to David Boddington, our Global Head of Video at email@example.com