Dialect | Producer
Location: Bath, UK (with some flexibility)
Do you know your Krogan from your Khajiit? Are you a great writer, hungry to create amazing content on an exciting, gaming-themed YouTube channel? Award-winning creative media agency Dialect is looking for a producer to help script and host a gaming YouTube channel, already closing in on 100,000 subs, on a permanent contract.
As producer you’ll work with the global head of video, senior producer, and video editor (we’re all very nice, but we probably play too much Total War), to make original and insightful gaming videos on YouTube. We’re looking for a passionate, creative person with a strong editorial voice and great knowledge of the industry.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter, explaining why you’d be perfect for the role and what you’d bring to the team.
You’ll be writing, capturing, presenting, and editing gaming videos for YouTube alongside the global head of video, senior producer and video editor.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Creating feature ideas
- Writing scripts
- Capturing gameplay
- Recording VO
- Presenting on camera
- Editing videos in Adobe Premiere (training provided)
- Video uploading, SEO, and YouTube channel management (training provided)
Special Requirements for this role
Job Specific Skills and Attributes
- Great knowledge of, and aptitude for, gaming
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong editorial voice and great writing skills
- Ability to work flexibly in a reactive environment
- Experience presenting on camera
- Experience of YouTube channel ownership/management
- Experience of social media management
- Specialist knowledge of PC gaming and culture
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere or other editing programs
- International travel
- Early access to latest releases
- Chance to attend key industry events – E3, Gamescom, EGX, etc.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to David Boddington, our Global Head of Video at firstname.lastname@example.org