Dialect is a fast-growing content marketing & analytics agency trusted by some of the biggest tech and gaming brands on the planet (Logitech, NVIDIA, Amazon). With offices in San Francisco, Bristol and London, Dialect employs and nurtures some of the best content creators and story tellers around. This enables us to create highly engaging and effective content which we track and measure to prove and optimise its effectiveness.
As an employer, Dialect is best suited to pro-active, ‘can-do’ professionals who are well versed in finding creative solutions to any challenge. We offer fantastic work environments and treat all our people like adults: providing them with flexibility, unlimited holidays and plenty of social events in return for our people always delivering their best work, on time, on budget and hitting their targets.
The Planner / Buyer will be responsible for planning and executing bespoke content and media deals directly with our Tier One publishers in the video games, technology and entertainment industries. She / he will also be responsible for seeking out new audiences for our clients as well as investigating ever more creative and impactful ways to reach these audiences.
The successful candidate will work with the team to create and execute against complex media plans while managing strong relationships with our media owners, be responsible for working with these media owners to ensure that campaigns are optimised correctly and therefore driving maximum efficiencies for our clients, and will also work with the rest of the team to ensure that any programmatic or retargeting work happens with the greatest efficiency.
- Build and own media plans for our key clients that meet their KPIs.
- Work with the content teams to deliver holistic campaigns that deliver against the client expectations and create a customer experience.
- Build client relationships at a strategic and operational level through client contact.
- Be responsible for delivering regular reporting both internally and to the client.
- Report / monitor account performance and optimise campaigns in line with expected results.
- Own and maintain strong tier 1 publisher relationships
- Actively seeking out opportunities to develop new and creative ad solutions for our clients.
The Must Haves:
- You need to have agency experience
- Have an in depth knowledge of industry technology implementations
- Have great numerical skills
- Be highly organised
- Be used to managing clients
- Hold strong media owner relationships
- Be a self starter and used to delivering to short deadlines.
The Good to Haves:
- A passion for the video games and or technology industries
- Experience working in a startup environment
The successful candidate will demonstrate high levels of proficiency in the following areas.
- Attention to detail & time management
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Account management
- Problem-solving & decision making
- Adaptability & flexibility
How to apply:
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org